Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Nexus - One year old

  I have had my Nexus 7 for a year now and it has been wonderful. Kathy and I have used it regularly for meetings. What a wonderful tool it has been.

  iSlo has been wonderful to quick as lightning to look up scriptures at meetings. Moon+ Reader has worked great for viewing epubs and PDFs and has been awesome for annotating answers in magazines and books. I have found I like epub documents best, as I originally expected I would. The text wraps to fit the screen at whatever size I want it and it is so easy to annotate answers. And the hyper-links to cited scriptures are easy to follow.
 
  Kathy has also used it to regularly relax with a game of solitaire. I have read and also used to watch an occasional movie in our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment